AFRICA’S AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTIVITY
‘Boosting Africa’s agricultural productivity is the “combined responsibility” of both Africans and their development partner, Living Water Is Corporation.
Organic certification is a certification process for producers of organic food and other organic agricultural products. In general, any business directly involved in food production can be certified, including seed suppliers and farmers.
Requirements vary from country to country, and generally involve a set of production standards for growing, storage, processing, packaging and shipping that include:
- No human sewage sludge fertilizer used in cultivation of plants or feed of animals
- Avoidance of synthetic chemical inputs not on the National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances (e.g. fertilizer, pesticides, antibiotics, food additives, etc.), genetically modified organisms, irradiation, and the use of sewage sludge;
- Use of farmland that has been free from prohibited synthetic chemicals for a number of years (often, three or more); In Europe, the total available land is only 4%.
- Keeping detailed written production & sales records (audit trail);
- Maintaining strict physical separation of organic products from non-certified products;
- Undergoing periodic on-site inspections.
Regulatory Certification is a potential barrier to entry for small African producers, by burdening them with increased costs, paperwork, and bureaucracy. The private farmer-to-farmer association, Certified Naturally Grown, offers a “non-profit alternative eco-labeling program for small farms that grow using USDA (Department of Agriculture) Organic methods but are not a part of the USDA Certified Organic program.”
The program is operated in the United States by a non-profit corporation, Certified Naturally Grown Ltd. Certified Naturally Grown standards are based on the USDA National Organic Program standards. Farmers are not normally permitted to use the word “organic” to describe their products.
We will provide the quality control necessary to assure our produce meets with “organic” regulations.
We will manage 21 heavy duty cargo tricycles. These cargo tricycles will be used to move heat sensitive cash crops including fish all along the 120 km distance to a major city center within several hours. Our waiting refrigerated container truck will travel to a major port city. Alternatively this produce will be held in our cold storage facility.
The Storage Facility
The storage facility will be located on the southeast side of Kampala nearest the port and closest to a busy market area. Some of our consumers are wholesale vendors who buy in bulk locally.
Our market facilities provided include secured sheds, storage, carts for transport, and other basic social infrastructure and services. Farmers’ produce is brought to the market and sold by auction. The buyer is then required by law to purchase the farmer’s produce at the auction price. The farmer has the right to reject the auction price by refusing to sell. The farmer can then store his produce for up to month in facilities available at the market.
Our storage facility will be built on lease-to-purchase land. We will begin with a series of 20 foot refrigerated storage units.
We will build a modern refrigerated storage hangar: 40 m wide, 140 m long and 11 m high.
HELPING SOLVE THE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
New Trees are the only solution to soaking up Carbon Dioxide:
500 trees/hectare will yield 50 tons of Carbon from branches and weeds or (50 tons x ⅓) 16.7 tons of CO2 emission absorption: each tree absorbs 65.6 lbs of CO2 /year from its biochar.
On a 1.5 acre farm of 300 trees:
- There will be 10 tons/year of CO2 emission absorption: at the rate of $15/ton, the Net Present Value (NPV) is $150/year (at the rate of $100/acre).
- The Carbon Tax Fund can support 300 trees for a total cost of $150/year for a period of 25 years plus an initial $450:
- There will be 300 trees with a NPV of $0.50: at the rate of $15/ton, the Net Present Value (NPV) is $150/year.
- Add $1.00/tree for reporting and auditing for 25 years (that’s a one-off total – not per year): $300 to be monitored by Living Water MicroFinance Inc. for 25 years.
There is a stipulation that all biomass on the 1.5 acre farm will be converted to biochar every year. The calculations for one acre is $100/year for biochar support of 200 trees and $300 initial support for the NPV of 200 trees ($100) and the reporting and auditing over 25 years ($200).
This Carbon Tax Fund Support will be converted into microfinance assistance. Each $150/farm/year will be recycled nine times for a total of $1,350. This fund will be made available to other farmers who need support before the orchards become productive after 18 months.
The women farmers and their families maintain this agroforest farms by planting vegetable like yam in between the new tree seedlings. The microfinance loan is due after the harvest. The original fruit and nut tree seedlings along with nitrogen fixing trees are supplied by Today’s Tall Tree Nursery.
The tree nursery funding will be supported by $300 NPV and Biochar charges/acre. The $80,000 Today’s Tall Tree Nursery will be supported by 267 acres or 106 hectare (0.4 square miles).
Our Mission: to help solve the problem of carbon dioxide build up in the world by growing and managing mature forests of foliage, fruit and nut trees that eventually are used in lumber — not firewood. The Carbon Tax Fund supports a Micro finance initiative to support women farmers and their families who will nurture these trees over their lifetime. The Net Present Value of each tree is $1.49 plus maintenance for 25 years.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.