THE INVESTMENT PLAN
Living Water is Corporation proposed to set up a new Investment Plan to encourage investment in Africa.
The Land Trust
Living Water Is Corporation aims to use innovative long-term leases through a Land Trust to begin a Renewed Africa.
A Hypothetical Case
A Landlord in Africa wishes to donate his 25 acre farm land, which is not presently in use and has a value of $100,000. His trusted nephew in Canada or the United States was glad to accept the deed of this farm land on behalf of his UNCLE. The nephew wishes to support a non-profit company, Living Water MicroFinance Inc..
The Canadian or United States Government is doing its part by recognizing the charitable donation and reducing the nephew’s tax burden by 29%. This $29,000 tax credit was never earned, so the nephew will donate this money to Living Water MicroFinance Inc. for an additional tax credit of $8,400, which he can share with his UNCLE as a surprise gift. Since the nephew has literally done nothing to deserve any income, perhaps it should all go back to the UNCLE.
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. will use this $29,000 to further their mission on this particular piece of land.
• The landlord earns a LEGACY: his community will honor him for his generosity. The farm community will be named after him.
• The nephew does his part in helping his country. He also receives a tax credit, when he donates his tax credit ($29,000) to the non-profit company.
• The non-profit company continues to use this free land to support women farmers and an entrepreneur on the land, who will provide employment.
• An agronomist or a mentor on site will earn a small fee for his or her guidance.
• The students of the Next6 develop their business skills and learn team work. They may be given an opportunity to own some shares of a related business venture.
• The Government will make its foreign aid work best by encouraging female farmers to work for their assistance . Giving financial assistance with no expectation of return has never worked.
Reduced Taxes over five years in Canada or U.S.A.
$50,000 Valuation x 29% tax = $14,500 + $1000 (FDSC) = $15,500 tax refund
$100,000 Valuation x 29% tax = $29,000 + $1000 (FDSC) = $30,000 tax refund
One can claim all or part of this amount, up to the limit of 75% of one’s net income or up to $12,400 standard deduction in U.S.A.
Can be Carry forward :
• One does not have to claim all of the donations you made this year on your current year return. It may be more beneficial to carry them forward and claim them on your return for any of the next five years in Canada and U.S.A.
• The new first-time Canadian donor’s super credit (FDSC) supplements the value of the charitable donations tax credit (CDTC) by 25% on donations made up to 2017 by a first-time donor. This applies up to a maximum of $1,000, in respect of only one taxation year.
The Women Farmers are the Biggest Winners
The Women Farmers are able to work and profit on land with low rent, which is presently as productive.
This company will parcel out the land in 1.5 acre plots for women farmers and their family. They promise to support these farmers with free rent and with a low interest micro loans for small amounts to pay for seed and fertilizer. The women must work in community with five other women farmers. They must pay back the loan at the end of the harvest. If one of the members don’t pay, the others will not have new loans renewed. In this way, the community of five female farmers on 7.5 acres of land watch out for each other.
Our Land Trusts will have a long-term inter-cropping with regular farming harvests. An example would be to plant palm tree seedlings in between planting of yams, which do not have to wait 18 months to be harvested, as in the case of cacao (chocolate).
Many tree planting projects fail because there is no strict maintenance and monitoring process in place to secure the long-term success of the reforestation. This is largely because it is labor intensive, time consuming, and costs money. But without a long-term maintenance plan like that of Living Water MicroFinance Inc., tree planting can be futile.
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- Living Water Micro Finance: LivingWaterMicroFinance.org
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: Deliveranceis.com
- God Love Letters: GodLoveLetters.com
BILLIONS OF CHRISTIANS CAN’ T ALL BE WRONG!
Christianity is not a philosophy, but it is a relationship with God, your Creator, in Christ TODAY. It is not knowledge of abstract principles.
HOW DO WE KNOW THIS?
Some Christian disciples use deliverance to deliver away evil spirits influencing people. These evil spirits cause depression, addictions and illness through all forms of stress.
2. COMPLETE SENSE OF PEACE?
After you have been delivered from evil influences, you will have a definite physical experience of a complete sense of peace.
Once you experience a physical sense of peace because of deliverance, you know that you will be healed. This helps you build up your faith, which is very crucial: No faith! No healing!
Some Christian disciples have the gift of healing. Only the Name of Jesus Christ makes healing and deliverance possible.
THE WHOLE FAMILY BENEFITS
In the end, one Christian conversion will benefit the whole family. The gifts of the Holy Spirit of healing and deliverance will help the whole family. A prayer of deliverance of evil spirits will leave any member of the family with a complete sense of peace immediately. A prayer of healing from a Christian disciple produces 80% healing. The remaining healing comes from continued prayer of praise and thanksgiving until all the healing is complete. This healing comes from the Holy Spirit through the power in the Name of Jesus Christ. No other god or deity or doctor uses this power. This proves the TRUTH OF CHRISTIANITY.
God divinely inspired the BIBLE . How do we know? Each of eight accurate predictions shows a high probability mathematically. The probability of one individual fulfilling eight prophecies have odds of 1 in 10 17 (1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000). Jesus Christ fulfilled all prophecies, therefore the Bible MUST BE TRUE.
The Old Testament indicates another 40 astonishing predictions.
Christianity experiences stunning growth—from approximately 3.8 million adherents in China in 1956 to an estimated 87 to 100 million Christians today.
HOW IS JESUS STILL ALIVE TODAY?
Jesus is alive today! He heals today (through His followers) and in many cases it is realized immediately. How else can you explain the explosion of Christianity, the world’s largest religion, on earth: 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth.
Christians know and feel His Presence; they communicate with Him personally; Christian prayers are always answered.
This author has been given the Gift of Healing only because he is a Christian Lay Missionary, who travels two to three places every year. On his last trip to Columbia he successfully transferred his Gift to his Spanish translators, who were able to heal as he did. He has healed Muslims to their great surprise.
He also delivers away evil spirits along with their healing. All those who are delivered from evil spirits feel a complete physical sense of peace.
DREAMS AND VISIONS
God can give a message to those non-Christians to change their heart. God knows faith will be developed eventually. God will come to you in the form of dreams or visions. So be sensitive to any dreams or visions, when you ask God for it earnestly.
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN?
- Christians don’t shout, “I live a clean life!” Christians whisper “I feel lost, but now God found me and God forgives me.”
- Christians don’t speak with pride. They confess that they stumble and need Christ to be their guide.
- Christians don’t say,” I’m strong.” They say they try to be strong because they need strength.
- Christians don’t brag about success, but they admit that they fail and they need God to clean the mess.
- Christians don’t claim to be perfect, but God still believes in them.
- Christians still feel the sting of pain. They have their share of headaches but they still call upon His Name.
- Christians are not holier than others. They are simple sinners who receive God’s unbelievable Grace.
Christianity on a Table Napkin:
“If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9
God the Father will wipe every tear from our eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, crying out or pain. We will be like Him, for we will see Him as He is The Holy Spirit will have made all things new. Eternal joy will begin. “For the Mighty One has done great things for me— holy is His name.” Luke 1: 49
Are we not like Barabbas who was justly condemned for murder, but saved by the innocent Jesus on the cross? Are we not like the adulterous woman, deserving of death by stoning, to whom Jesus says, “I do not condemn you”? And Jesus saved them both. In fact, Jesus came to earth specifically to look for and save those who were lost, like you.
“Come now, let us settle the matter,” says the LORD, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool”. Isaiah 1:18
You may need some counseling with a pastor, priest or competent Christian worker, who will introduce you to a Short Course on Who is Jesus? Start by reading a short biography of Jesus in the Gospel of Luke. Read several verses before going to bed and read the same verse upon arising. He will defend you from attacks of the enemy when you ask Him.
Healing and Deliverance (Ctrl + Click to follow Link)
- Abuse and Trauma
- A Vision of Hell
- Breaking Free of Controlling Spirits
- Can a Smart Person believe in God
- Cigarette and Drug Bust
- Deliverance from Depression
- Deliverance from Drugs and Addiction
- Deliverance from Prison
- Deliverance PowerPoint
- Divine Healing
- Do you Know an Alcoholic?
- Don’t be Afraid of Fear
- Gluttony is Not Merely Overeating
- God’s Protection and Blessing
- Healing and Deliverance General Information
- Healing and Deliverance Instructions
- Healing Hands: Father Melvin Doucette
- Healing of Relationships
- How to Keep Your Healing Once you have Received it
- Insomnia and Deliverance
- Jesus Cures a Blind Man at Bethsaida
- Joy and Sorrow
- Let’s Start
- Lust and its Brother Pornography
- Physical Healing
- Power of Healing
- Prisoner of Unforgiveness
- The Healing Power of Jesus
- The High Stakes of Gambling Addiction
- Three Ways of Self-Deliverance
- Ungodly Soul Ties
- Ungodly Superstitious Beliefs
- Your Part
Please send this document to others who speak different languages. Ask them to click on the TRANSLATION application called, “SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER COUNTRIES!” at top of the page.