THE INVESTMENT PLAN
Living Water is Corporation proposed to set up a new Investment Plan to encourage investment in Africa.
The Land Trust
Living Water Is Corporation aims to use innovative long-term leases through a Land Trust to begin a Renewed Africa.
A Hypothetical Case
A Landlord in Africa wishes to donate his 25 acre farm land, which is not presently in use and has a value of $100,000. His trusted nephew in Canada or the United States was glad to accept the deed of this farm land on behalf of his UNCLE. The nephew wishes to support a non-profit company, Living Water MicroFinance Inc..
The Canadian or United States Government is doing its part by recognizing the charitable donation and reducing the nephew’s tax burden by 29%. This $29,000 tax credit was never earned, so the nephew will donate this money to Living Water MicroFinance Inc. for an additional tax credit of $8,400, which he can share with his UNCLE as a surprise gift. Since the nephew has literally done nothing to deserve any income, perhaps it should all go back to the UNCLE.
Living Water MicroFinance Inc. will use this $29,000 to further their mission on this particular piece of land.
• The landlord earns a LEGACY: his community will honor him for his generosity. The farm community will be named after him.
• The nephew does his part in helping his country. He also receives a tax credit, when he donates his tax credit ($29,000) to the non-profit company.
• The non-profit company continues to use this free land to support women farmers and an entrepreneur on the land, who will provide employment.
• An agronomist or a mentor on site will earn a small fee for his or her guidance.
• The students of the Next6 develop their business skills and learn team work. They may be given an opportunity to own some shares of a related business venture.
• The Government will make its foreign aid work best by encouraging female farmers to work for their assistance . Giving financial assistance with no expectation of return has never worked.
Reduced Taxes over five years in Canada or U.S.A.
$50,000 Valuation x 29% tax = $14,500 + $1000 (FDSC) = $15,500 tax refund
$100,000 Valuation x 29% tax = $29,000 + $1000 (FDSC) = $30,000 tax refund
One can claim all or part of this amount, up to the limit of 75% of one’s net income or up to $12,400 standard deduction in U.S.A.
Can be Carry forward :
• One does not have to claim all of the donations you made this year on your current year return. It may be more beneficial to carry them forward and claim them on your return for any of the next five years in Canada and U.S.A.
• The new first-time Canadian donor’s super credit (FDSC) supplements the value of the charitable donations tax credit (CDTC) by 25% on donations made up to 2017 by a first-time donor. This applies up to a maximum of $1,000, in respect of only one taxation year.
The Women Farmers are the Biggest Winners
The Women Farmers are able to work and profit on land with low rent, which is presently as productive.
This company will parcel out the land in 1.5 acre plots for women farmers and their family. They promise to support these farmers with free rent and with a low interest micro loans for small amounts to pay for seed and fertilizer. The women must work in community with five other women farmers. They must pay back the loan at the end of the harvest. If one of the members don’t pay, the others will not have new loans renewed. In this way, the community of five female farmers on 7.5 acres of land watch out for each other.
Our Land Trusts will have a long-term inter-cropping with regular farming harvests. An example would be to plant palm tree seedlings in between planting of yams, which do not have to wait 18 months to be harvested, as in the case of cacao (chocolate).
Many tree planting projects fail because there is no strict maintenance and monitoring process in place to secure the long-term success of the reforestation. This is largely because it is labor intensive, time consuming, and costs money. But without a long-term maintenance plan like that of Living Water MicroFinance Inc., tree planting can be futile.
Agroforestry could help solve Climate Change.
HELPING SOLVE WORLD’S CARBON POLLUTION
New Trees are the only solution to soaking up Carbon Dioxide:
A Full Scale Aquaponic Tree Nursery in Africa supported by:
- A Micro Hydro Electric System: no dams: HugENERGY.us
- An Irrigation System: NORTHydro.com
- A Rabbit and Fish Farm: AfriCAPITALISM.us
- An Agroforestry Intercrop System: LivingWaterIs.com
- The Charitable Arm: SunnyUp.net
- God’s Loveletters: Godloveletters.com
- Thunder of Justice: ThunderofJustice.com
- Deliverance Is: DeliveranceIs.com